Itchy bumps on stomach!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy bumps on stomach!

For the past 1-2 weeks I have noticed itchy bumps on my stomach. I had the PUPP rash when I was pregnant and then for a week after I delivered, but used prednisone and it cleared up. This rash is in the same area, but I am NOT pregnant, and have not changed any detergent, soaps, etc.  It seems to get worse in the evening, I don't have much itching during the day. It occurs with tight clothes and loose clothes, and nothing seems to help it! I try not to scratch it, but it is really hard not to! Help!!!
Avatar dr f tn
Hi.

This may be contact dermatitis. You have noted that this occurs at night. Have you changed your linens lately? Have you changed brands of detergents or soaps lately? I suggest that you have this assessed by your dermatologist. Aside from dermatitis, scabies, fungal infections and hormonal factors may be causing this.

Is the area discolored? Is there any darkening or reddening of the area?

Have you tried taking or applying any medications to relieve the itchiness?

Any blisters in the area? Crusting or scaling?