Itchy bumps?!
When I shave my upper legs (I use a decent razor and shaving cream, and also wash my legs before I shave), 1-2 days later I start getting these small bumps all over my uppers legs that itch like CRAZY. I'm not sure if it's because of irritation due to the hair growing back, or what it is, but it's annoying and it goes on for days. This does not occur anywhere else on my body where I shave but the leg and groin area. What could be the cause of this and what can I do to fix it?

I understand that razor bumps are a painful and annoying condition. The skin over the legs and groin is delicate, so one must be very careful in selecting the razor as well as the products. The hair in these areas are sometimes coarse, which may lead to injury to follicles during shaving. Since you say that you use a decent razor and shaving cream, you may try out the following to see any improvement.

The skin should be prepared carefully prior to shaving by spending some extra time. Wash under warm shower with hypoallergic antibacterial soap followed by rinsing thoroughly. This will help the pores open. Apply a gentle skin shaving gel and shave with a new triple-blade razor. There should be no irritation in the free and smooth movement of the razor. Apply some cream or moisturizer after this. You should try to wear  loose fitting clothes for the first few hours after shaving and avoid applying  deodorant for a couple of hours, if possible.

If you are still experience irritation, you may try some over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream after shave. In persistent cases you may consult a dermatologist.

Take care