Itchy butt
I hae the same problem. Can someone give a suggestion. I have been to the Dr x 3 no help.

This discussion is related to Upper Butt Rash/Itching and Now Bumps!.

Pruritus ani, or anal itch,  has many causes such as moisture, dry skin, food irritants, abrasion caused by your clothing and the pressure of sitting. This is a very common problem.  Treatment of anal itching depends on the cause of the problem. It may include self-care measures, changes to your diet, treatment of infections or, rarely, surgery to correct an underlying problem.

Over-the-counter cream or ointment containing hydrocortisone (Cortaid, Preparation H), applied sparingly to the affected area may reduce inflammation and itching. A protective ointment that contains zinc oxide also may help. If your symptoms are worse at night, your doctor may also prescribe an antihistamine to reduce itching until topical treatments take effect. Try to avoid scratching the area.

If this persists, it would be best to have this evaluated further by your doctor. Take care and regards.