Itchy callus-like patch on palm & itchy (jock itch?) patch near groin
First off, quite some time ago (weeks) I noticed a particular area near by groin that itched frequently. When I checked, I discovered that there was a patch of skin, slightly lighter in color and smoother to the touch than the rest. I figured it was jock itch, so I bought an OTC cream for that, which has yet to prove useful.
I'm not exactly comfortable with going to my female doctor about groin issues, so I figured I'd get some feedback elsewhere before I suck up my pride and am left with only the embarrassing option.

Secondly, and I've had this for longer than the groin thing but it was always negligible, I seem to have developed some kind of callus-like skin on the palms of my hands. It started out as spots no larger than the ***** of a needle and gradually became a brown-ish colored that itches on and off. Most of the time I don't even notice it, but the fact that it's spreading has me a bit worried. I also don't really do any kind of work that would cause actual callus to form on my palms.

I've included pictures of both problems and would like some feedback on both (or even just one).
For the small growths on the palms, verruca vulgaris which is caused by HPV should be ruled out. The groin itchy patch can be due to dermatitis skin or fungal infection caused by tinea cruris. Treatmnet consists of topical antifungal cream which may contain miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole which you can get prescribed from your doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.