Itchy flaky scabs all over my legs feet and elbows!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Why do I keep getting these flaky, itchy scabs all over my body? Im really scard and have no clue whats going on I figure it can be a number of things however I have yet to take a visit to the dermatologist and I am pretty sure that I wont get any answers with out going!
One of the possibilities for your symptoms is of eczema skin which is a sort of dermatitis skin and  presents as red, itchy, flaky rash. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.