Itchy forehead, eyelids, red and flaky
So I have always had fairly dry skin. I have to moisturize my whole body daily, and I've always had dandruff (which I use shampoo for and it helps a bit).
This winter I started getting really dry itchy skin between my eyebrows, and now it's spread to my eyelids, and my whole forehead. I've tried so many moisturizers, I only wash my face with water, and I don't wear make-up.
I also have occasional dry patches on my arms or legs, but not nearly as severe and they go away quicker.

I cannot seem to keep this area moisturized! It's reddish (especially if I accidentally rub it with my hand), and it's sort of raised and flaky.
This can be due to dry skin or eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.