Itchy inner elbow rash HELP!

I am 16 and from about early-mid april of this year ive had a really itchy rash on the inside of my elbow and on the backs of my knees. i figured going through GCSE exams it is stress related but 2 months after the exams finished i still have it. It is not as bad as what it was before but it is still really annoying. Early on when i had it was really itchy, broken skin and was weeping a clear fluid and blood sometimes. At its peak it was about 10 or so cm in length, centre being around the inner elbow. I have been taking orange juice to help the problem with extra vitamin c and all that (but not to excess).
I thought it may have been due to heat, but i remembered i lived in ireland and there is not tree splitting temperatures haha. Seriously though, i went on holiday mid july to the Mediterranean and it started to clear up a bit, practically disappearing (as long as i didnt scratch it), the itch died away, however it did come back now and again for a couple of hours and had to try to resit not to scratch. when i came back it wasnt long until it began acting up again.
It started to itch on the backs of my knees particullary at night but not always.
More recently it went away and came back again on my inner elbow being more small very itchy bumps which when scratched at all start to bleed. I have also noticed it is aggravated when i shower (dunno if its the water washing it, the soap or the force of the water hitting it)
I am alternating between using a dermatology cream [E45], Savlon and hydrocortisone ointment. [not all at once]. I have no known allergies other than pet fur which normally make me sneeze and effect my eyes

Thank you in advance if you can help me in anyway.
Hey! It sounds like eczema. I have the exact same thing happening right now, and I found your post when I tried to read about it. I also get sneezy and itchy, watery eyes around pet fur too. Maybe they are somehow related?
I've been getting  sneezy and itchy, watery eyes around pet fur long before i started getting this eczema though, sometimes the eczema flares up at random times, on the bus, school, in the shops etc. it is a pain and embarrassing and i hate wearing t-shirts which dont cover the elbow it looks horrible =[