Itchy lip colored bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy lip colored bumps

2805885?1208743095
I've never gotten a cold sore until after i gave birth to my son. I've had three since then usually around the time i have my period but they also usually come from where a pimple or something was already present. This one was different though it came a few days before my period it just appeared out of no where. This time i went to the doctor and they gave me valtrex or at least some sort of off brand. About 5 days or so later my lips began to feel really dry and chapped, as well as developing little tiny not even as big as a pin tip on my lips along with the burning you'd get when you've been licking your lips alot! I thought it might of been an allergic reaction to the medicine so i stopped taking it. The cold sore itself is going away but my lip are still dry but instead of burning they just itch really bad. The bumps haven't popped, or pussed or anything like cold sores do they just itch, you can't even see them unless your really close. I tend to freak out really easily about everything and assume the worst so naturally I assumed herpes, but i've asked the last guy i've kissed about it and he says he not only gets tested regularly he was test right before we kissed. So It's calmed me a little to know that but not much! If you could put my mind at ease it would be of great help! Thanks Bekah

P.S. The picture below isn't a good on and the red bumps on my chin are just pimples. but you can sorta see the little bumps on my lip and the healing cold sore on the slower lip. PLEASE HELP! I'M SO WORRIED!