Itchy patch on right sole of foot in arch

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

HELP!  This itchy spot has been in the arch of my right foot for about 6 months.  Came out of nowhere.  I have been to the derm many times.  They scraped it and don't think its tinea.  The biopsy showed eczema.  I am terrified that it's Mycosis Fungoides.  It seemed to cet better with Clobetesol for a while but not about 2 months later it is back and itchy in the exact same spot.  I also have small lesions next to armpit and behind knee...these do not itch.  Can you help?
If the biopsy report shows that it is eczema, then the diagnosis seems to be eczema only. It is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

Treatment includes avoidance of the allergen, oral antihistaminics; topical application of corticosteroids.You may try application of calamine on the affected site. It may work by soothing the skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.