Itchy pimple-like rash on stomach and back
For about 4 years I have had these itchy bumps on my stomach and back.  They are not large, a lot like little pimples.  Sometimes one will be bigger and if I squeeze it, pimple like stuff comes out.  The weird thing is, I can often pull a hair out from the bump.  It is normal peach-fuzz body hair.  

I've never seen a doctor about the bumps, but during my doctor visits they will see them and ask and quickly disregard them when I say I've had them for a long time.  The bumps are not seasonal, they come and go every few days or weeks.  I notice they are itchier after a shower or sleeping.  

I just don't know...any advice is warmly welcome.

I have exalctally the same rash as you and the same response from doctors. I still don't know what it is and have had it for, what, like 10 years. Hopfully someone will tell us what it is...

This could be irritation, dermatitis, milia or folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicles. Folliculitis usually resolve on its own and has a tendency to recur. It presents as itching, pimple like bumps with hair follicle on them.  On the other hand, sweat rash also occurs in these areas and resolve on its own. Triggers that may cause these are sweat and humid or hot conditions.
It is important to keep the area clean and dry. Warm compress may also help. Take care and regards.