Itchy raised birthmark and new birthmark

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Over the past year, I've gradually noticed more small brownish birthmarks in random places on my body, like one on my eyelid, one on my neck, one on my cheek, and one in the center of my underarm. They occur as isolated spots. They are not pieces of dirt (I've scrubbed mildly at them, and they stay there over the period of months). I've also noticed that one birthmark I've always had (about 2 mm x 2 mm) and was always slightly raised and dark brown, has begun to itch over the past week. It usually occurs right after I eat something, then stops, but other times I think it has begun to itch even when I did not eat anything. I take a lot of vitamins and try to eat healthy. I have a BMI in the normal range and exercise regularly (4x per week, approximately). The area around it has turned slightly pinkish and the spot is tender to the touch. It also seems to have developed a black asymmetrical darker slightly raised patch on top of the dark brown spot, I think-- have not noticed that one there before. But maybe this darker black spot was always there. Overall, this itchy birthmark is basically round/oval, no ragged "edges." Is this something to be concerned about? Your insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
In my opinion you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist for a melanoma. Melanoma has an irregular border, is asymmetrical,uneven color and increasing in size. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.