Itchy rash/hives that never go away.. pics, please help

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

6909905?1305539387
Hello, so my doctor has recommended I see a dermatologist after about 3 years of having a constant outbreak of hives/rash.  It pops up in random pimple like bumps on my arms, face (especially around eyebrows), and one cluster of red/pink itchy bumps on each leg close to the inner thigh, on my neck - some pimple looking, some hive looking, large itchy welts behind my ears, hive looking ones on my chest, etc.  They itch very VERY badly when I am hot or start to sweat, or in a hot bath.  They get viciously worse in the summer, and lay pretty dormant (as in not itching and spreading.. but visible signs are still there) in the winter.  They are also in my hair line and scalp.  

I'm not sure what caused this to happen.  My doctor treated me for ring worm, has given me claritin/zyrtec, antibiotic creams, etc.  The ONLY thing that has cured this is a weeks supply of 20mg Prednisone.  It will clear up completely and about 4-8 weeks later, returns.  Sometimes they don't itch, and other times itch like crazy (but never bust open or bleed.. I refuse to scratch that much) Please help with whatever suggestions you can think of.  I've never had anything like this before, and it has been going on for 3 years.  The only thing  I can think of is that it started happening after I had a c-sections (with the hive looking ones) but also noticed the bumps/hives on my face around my eyebrows started itching after I had my eyebrows waxed.  My doctor says it's not staph, ringworm, contact dermatitis, .. that it is something internal.  
I have pictures here: http://photobucket.com/dermatologist11

It's driving me insane.. any advice is appreciated!

From your symptoms it can be hives and the possibility of cholinergic urticaria needs to be evaluated. It  is a form of chronic hives that is caused by an increase in body temperature but can be idiopathic also. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the hives. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.