Itchy rash on arms, legs, neck, private area
I have had a problem with itching in my private area on my testicles, scrotum, the area between my scrotum and my butt for about a year.  It would come back and go away, however, for the past three months I have been itching so bad that I cannot sleep.  I have itched my butt crack and taint raw to where it is bleeding and pusing.  I have had to change my underwear multiple times a day to no avail.  Now the inner thigh, butt cheeks, my arms especially around my armpits, and my neck around my shirt line are all itching like my private area.  I have tried prendisone for 10 days that originally cleared up everything except my private area, but it all has returned.  I was put on an antibiotic, but my butt crack still seeps.  I have tried numerous docotrs but they act like the do not care.  I have not slept for more than two hours a night for over a month because as soon as I fall as sleep I wake up again.  I tried to use Benedryl, Zyrtec, and Zantac all prescribed by doctors, but nothing has worked.  I am becoming depressed because all I do everyday it itch my crotch.  I am beyond desperate and have no idea what to do, I just know that I cannot keep living like this.  

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it sounds like tinea cruris to me.It is a fungal infection which causes intense itching.

Wash the areas daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying,not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy groins and genitalia.The damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply.Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day and do not share other people’s towels.Application of local antifungal cream(terbinafine, clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, miconazole) and oral antifungal drugs are the mainstay of treatment.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist and get other possibilities ruled out.These are xerotic eczema,senile pruritis,atopic dermatitis,contact dermatitis,parasitic infestations,diabetes and liver or kidney pathologies.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.