Itchy red bumps all over my stomach, spreading

I'm 21 and have an active sexual lifestyle with my boyfriend of three years. He's the only sexual partner that I've ever had and I'm his only sexual partner.

A bit more than a week ago, I've begun to notice these tiny red or pink bumps appearing all over my body. They're quite small and are usually longer than they are wide. At first, there was a few on my chest but as the week progressed, more and more started appearing. First, on my chest and stomach, and now I have two on my left arm, right above my armpits, I have a few on both my breasts and it seems that it's starting to appear on my back as well. I even have a few on my neck. These bumps are extremely itchy at times and when I scratch them too much, they start to bleed, although there's no pus or blisters. Sometimes, when I scratch, some of them sting.

Now, they don't itch as much but it seems that they do slowly spread. I've never had chicken pox before however I do have two dogs. I doubt they have fleas and I've just watched all my bedsheets, blankets and pillowcases just yesterday.

Does anyone know what might be the cause of this? Is it serious? I'm starting to panic, especially since there seems to be more and more of them. I've included pictures so that it may be easier to diagnose.
The first possibility that came to my mind was of shingles, but with no prior history of chicken pox, it looks less likely. The other possibilities are of contact dermatitis, insect bites or fungal infection. Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, so a dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best. Till that time you can take some oral antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the itchy rashes.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.