Itchy red bumps around Vulva/Anus/Butt

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy red bumps around Vulva/Anus/Butt

4569568?1245186904
I'm 16 years old, and a few days ago i noticed what could to be a rash of some sort, around the area of my Vulva and Anus, along with two small lines that went out a little ways on to each butt cheek.
I am really hoping this is just a rash and not a STD.

The Rash ( if it actually is one) is made of a bunch of tiny red bumps that that at first itched like crazy.
I put itch relief cream like Caladryl Clear, and Cortizone 10 on the rash to stop the itching,
and after awhile ( i am not sure if it was before or after i too a shower ) some of the little red bumps (mostly around my vulva) had started to turn flaky and peel.
There is no puss, and they don't hurt.
The bumps around my anus, and the lines of dots that go on to my butt cheeks however, are still there.

I had sex with a guy a few days before this rash showed up, he was using a condom, but it broke.
My period had just started at the time, so I don't think i could be pregnant from that.
When i first noticed the "rash," the first thing i thought was that it could be an STD, but when i frantically searched the internet for symptoms and pictures of STDs, nothing seemed to match.
I haven't Ruled out STDs yet though.

The only other thing I can think of that could have caused this, is from the night before the rash.
That night ( a few days after i had had sex) i was still on my period, and was using a Pad.
It was sort of chilly in my room because my window was open, i liked the fresh air, so instead of shutting the window, I put an extra blanket on top of the other 2 or 3 i had on me.
I must have gotten too hot during the night, because when i woke up, my whole body (including my crotch area) was hot and sweaty.

I will post a picture(s) of the rash, I'm sure if pictures of genitals are supposed to by censored or not, so i will just censor them anyways.

Also I have a red papule type thing on my upper leg, right under my butt, It's like one of those big red zits that you get that hurt when you touch them, and are not supposed to pop.
I tried to pop it anyways, and it acted just like one of those zits, no puss came out, but a little clear liquid did.
It has also some what healed too.
but i will put a picture of it before i popped it up too, just to make sure.

I really hope this is all just a rash,

Thank you so much
i hope i can get this figured out

I have been having this exact same problem. Your picture and the areas it is affecting is the same as what I have been experiencing. I can safely say that I do not have an STD, however there is always the possibility that we have entirely different reasons to cause us having the same symptoms. I would most definitely go to either a dermatologist or a gynecologist. I myself have an appointment for a gynecologist in a little over a week. I, just as you, have absolutely no idea what has caused this.
If I were you, I'd make a gyno appointment ASAP. You don't want to have to wait a long time to get in and seen. For me, the discomfort and pain have only gotten worse. Ideally you want to get in before your next period because wearing pads have inflamed my rash and causes me quite a bit of pain just moving around. The only suggestions I can give you for before you get into the doctor is to use vaseline on the rash so that you don't get it any more chaffed and inflamed.
If yours is like mine, then this doesn't seem to clear up on its own. It has better less uncomfortable periods but it comes back with a vengeance. I have been dealing with this issue for over a month now.