Itchy red bumps around head of penis. Help?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

6940682?1306522748
This has been driving me crazy for nearly a week now. Roughly 2 weeks ago, I had sex with my bf. (Same sex relationship) We had trouble with the condom, so we ended up not using protection. Mind you, he's been tested fully multiple times so is totally clean, and I'm a virgin. So we didn't think much of it and did it. I noticed a week later, I felt kind of itchy all over. I figured it was just allergies and took claritan, and it went away. A few days later, I noticed I felt really itchy on my penis. When I actually looked down there, I noticed it was kinda reddish, with small bumps in random places. I'm uncircumsized, so it was only underneath my foreskin. Naturally, I freaked out.

I went to see a doctor the next day, who told me I had genital warts. That really confused me and caught me off guard. I felt like he hadn't properly examined me, had a very dismissive attitude and misdiagnosed me. So I decided to get a second opinion. The next day the doctor I went to told me she thought it was Pearly Papulea, nothing to worry about. Of course, I was extremely relieved and was willing to believe anything to get rid of the HPV scare from the previous day. However, now 2-3 days have gone by since...and the itchyness has really gone down, but I cant help but feel like I was still misdiagnosed.

I still feel like, it could be something else. There are still little reddish bumps, not like warts, but tiny little areas around the head that are causing concern. They do occasionally itch. There has been no discharge of any sort. It does not hurt to urinate. There is no symptom, other than slightly itchy. It makes me think it may be simply skin irritation of some sort. I don't know if this relates, but my anal region has also felt itchy for the last several days. Along with most of my entire body. The body itching stopped, and even my penile itching is at a minimal. Currently its my anal region that's itching the most. It's hard to see back there, but I noticed i bleed really easily when wiping my anus. Is this an infection, or STD?

I feel like the doctors I'm seeing, really are adding to the confusion rather than helping me figure things out. Any information or advice would be great! Thanks
You have told that the itchy red bumps appeared after unprotected intercourse without a condom and without any lubrication, so it looks like folliculitis and friction rub. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.