Itchy red bumps on my testicles / thighs.
Hello, recently I have been getting itchy red bumps on my testicles and around my groin area. The bumps are small and are mostly on my testicles. I have never had sex before so I don't think that is an issue. Also I have been itching it with my hand and tiny bumps have been appearing around my fingers. They don't itch or bug me at all though. Any help would be appreciated.
Also I have noticed a rash on my thighs and butt, an area where I sweat a lot.
Scabies is one possibility for your symptoms. Scabies is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.