Itchy red rash
One morning I developed an itchy red rash on the underside of my forearms, wrists, palms and top of my feet.  It was quite uncomfortable so I went to my doctor.  He said he thought it was non-contagious and gave me a Kenalog shot and a script for a steroid pack.  He also said I could use an oral anti-histimine and topical anti-itch (Benadryl or cortisone) cream.

This was four days ago.  Each day since I have had a recurrence (though less severe).  It reappears around mid-morning on my arms (upper arm and underside of forearm) and lower legs/ankles/feet and is usually gone by mid-afternoon.  A couple of times I noticed the spots on my chest and/or abdomen.  I've been taking a generic 24-hour Claritin each morning to try and at least minimize the effects.

The rash is made up of small, irregular shaped spots, some shaped like a "C" (roughly a half-inch in diameter).  No noticable pattern.  I thought they might be hives but they are not raised.  I'm not on any meds besides the steroids and Claritin for this issue.  I have tried to think of any possible allergy-related causes like detergents, changes in diet or anything else that might result in contact dermititis, but have come up empty.

Any ideas before I call my doctor back?