Itchy red welts
I am a 26 yr old female.  Just two days ago, i had these raised red welts appearing all over the front and backs of my legs, arms and are now coming to my chest. I have taken benedryl and i have had a shot of 50mg benedryll. It starts going away and then i can get in water and it cause them to come right back. I was thinking it might have been something i eat, but my usual diet hasn't changed and neither has anything else in which i have been doing over the past few months. Can anyone think of something that can be causeing this?

This could be allergic reactions to unknown substances, skin hypersensitivity, eczema, dermatitis .

You should not scratch or pick at the lesions as this would cause secondary bacterial infection.

Do you notice the lesions trigerred in response to a specific stimulus? Try to avoid substances that you have have shown allergic reactions to. Do you handle any chemicals etc at your workplace?

Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you had allergic reactions in the past?

Apply calamine lotion at the site and take some oral antihistamine medications for your symptoms.  

If the symptoms are still persistent, consult a dermatologist and get a proper clinical evaluation done.  

Let us know if you have any doubts and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Good luck.