Itchy redspot and bump on my Knee and hand
Hi, I am a young male from Malaysia, Asia part. Currently i experience redspot coming out of no where on my body. first it was on my upper leg, both side, then is my knee, Chest and lastly my arm. The funny part is that i went to doctor they claim that it is some kind of allergic reaction towards my skin and given me some cream to apply once a day. but it didn't show any result to it as well. In fact my knee part is the only itchy part, and the red spot never goes off. (it has been 2 weeks). It doesn't look like chicken pox or bedbugs as well.

Can anyone explain what it is? I desperately need help!

CF

It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction, dermatitis skin or dermatitis herpetiformis (less likely). For these rashes, do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply a mild steroid cream on the itchy bumps.

If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for your info. and Sorry with the late reply. I did went to skin specialist to check on this matter and they ask me to continue to apply the vizomet scream, Although now with the medication i feel less itchy. But i notice some new red spot (Rather pink color) appearing on my left hand and my knee. I wonder if its insect bites???
Insect bites do not appear on the same site again and again and present as red itchy bumps on various parts of the body. They should become less itchy with antihistaminics like Benadryl and by using steroid creams.

If the rash persists or spreads then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.