Itchy scaly face.
Hi Guys,

I had this problem for about 10 years now where I had an itchy,scaly, red patches on my face, particularly both sides of my nose below my mouth, cheeks, and both and in between my eyebrows, and around my earlobes. It becomes worse when the weather is cold because it dries my skin, And if I scratch it, it becomes more worst.

What do you think it is? I also have Seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, is it possible that it could have gone to my face?

Suspected culprits
1) Atopic dermatitis
2) Seborrheic dermatitis
3)Rosacea
4)Hives
5) Psoriasis
Note that it's just on my face and scalp, I don't have any problems on any part of my body.

thanks for answering
The symptoms are suggestive of seborrheic dermatitis. Topical antifungals and mild steroids are the usual treatment and combination of the two can be used to treat stubborn patches. Oral antifungal drugs and immunomodulators such as tacrolimus and pimecrolimus are used in very severe cases. The other possibilities are of eczema, lupus erythematosus or dermatitis. Best would be to consult a dermatologist and get biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.