Itchy scrotum
I have a small itchy patch on my scrotum for the last six months.It never get bigger or smaller and never goes away,it also has a silvery look to it.I have tried wearing loose underwear and creams for eczema, moisturisers and thrush and none have worked.
John:

An itchy spot on the scrotum is usually eczema.  Perhpas the cream you're using is OTC and too weak.  Maybe you're defeating it by scratching.  Why not see a doctor, get a definitve diagnosis and treatment?

Meanwhile, apply 1% hydrocortisone several times a day, moisturize at least twice with vaseline, and never scratch.  If that doesn't work in 10 days, see a physician.

Best.

Dr. R
A related discussion, A lot of spots/ patches on scrotum that itch a lot was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?