Itchy skin rashes all over body! treatment?
I have itchy red rashes appearing all over my body on random places and at random times during day and night. They come out very quickly and can disappear within an hour or so if I don't scrape it. Their shape varies, sometime it's like a mosquito bite, sometimes it's in straight lines, and sometimes it's a big chunk.

First I thought it's allergy, and I took some Zyrtec. While it did stop the rashes for a day or so but whenever I stop taking it the rashes come out.

One last thing, I've noticed that the rashes come out when I am "bored" or not so busy with things. For example when I am playing sports they don't really come out.

Such a rash that is itchy and which appears and disappears is due to urticaria or hives. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.