Itchy spots on Penis - Maybe not Scabies?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hi.

3 months ago I was on vacation in Indonesia where one night under the influence i 'accidentally' decided to sleep with a prostitute (Protected). A few weeks later, I started to experience an intense itch on both of my thighs and 2 weeks after that I started getting spots on my penis shaft, testicles and rectum that itched to a great extent. The spots remained for 1 1/2 month until I saw a doctor who prescribed me with creme against Scabies - Though he could not identify any termites but it was his best guess. It kept itching for 4 weeks  where the spots dumbed down and now I only have 2 sores that still exist (One on my shaft and the other on my testicle) though they do not itch that much any more but it does happen. Would you have ANY idea of what it could be? If it WASNT Scabies? As he couldnt identify any termites I am now in fear that I may still have whatever it is and am therefore in fear of sleeping with anybody in the future.

I appreciate your time.
Might I just add that I meant *Scrotum and not Rectum..