Itchy when sweating
why do i itch when i get alittle hot.  If i play basketball or anything like that i get itchy.  If i take a hot shower or anything that makes me sweat alittle.
These symptoms can be due to cholinergic urticaria. Although the physical stimulus that triggers the cholinergic urticaria might be considered to be heat, the actual precipitating cause is sweating.

You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.