Junctional Nevus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Junctional Nevus

I recently went to the dermatologist to have a mole checked out.  The mole that I have on my abdomen was gradually increasing in size, it is now 5mm.  I received a biopsy and the pathology report diagnosed it as:  Juntional Nevus w/moderate melanocytic atypia.  The description reads:  There is a broad melanocytic lesion showing junctional and lentiginous proliferation of melanocytes with random nuclear atypia and focal bridging.  The degree of melanocytic atypia is moderate where the cells display mild hyperchromasia and pleomorphism.  The melanocytes are mainly situated at the dermoepidermal zone.  A perivascular lymphoid infiltrate admixed w/melanophages is present.  The lesion extrends to one margin.  Note:  The histologic findings are those of moderate intraepidermal melanocytic atypia.  Conservation re-excision is recommended.

I've gone to two doctors w/my pathology report and have heard two different answers.  

Doctor A said that I would have to go to an out patient center to get my surgery done and would be put under something called twilight.  The scar would be about roughly 2 inches wide (kind of eye shaped).  Much bigger than I anticipated and the proceedure itself seems more complicated than I would of thought for a small mole.  Healing time would roughly be 2 weeks.

Doctor B said that he'd do the procedure in his office and would only cut around the moles edge and would only require two stiches.  He made it seem like it was no big deal and that I should be ok after that.

Given the information I provided from my pathology report, which doctor is correct?  Do you advise that I go to a third doctor for their opinion?  I feel like I'm getting two completely different responses regarding my surgery.  I know my mole has to come out but it's just a matter of what is necessary.  Obviously, the smaller scar the better but I want to do what is right.  

Please advise!
Thanks!