Just a regular genital wart? Removal?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Just a regular genital wart? Removal?

Ok firstly it's not those STDs. It's one wart thing that I have has as long as I can remember. It's a pretty decent size. I couldn't call it small really. It's white and soft, looks like its just under a thin layer of skin on the shaft. I really want to know if it can be removed.  If it helps I can get a picture.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Guess no help?
It can be a small sebaceous cyst. Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected or if they are cosmetically unpleasant,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.