Juvederm for over 2 years now!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Juvederm for over 2 years now!

I had Juvederm injected in my lips over 2 years ago and there is no sign of it disappearing.  I was never thrilled with the results and wish the product would disappear into my system as promised.  The Dr. who did the injections has relocated so I can't ask him.  There was no major swelling or bruising when the injections were done initailly, no scarring or sign of trauma.  Is there any product around that can remove the Juvederm from skin?  I just don't like the way my lips look and really want to product to disappear.  Any ideas or recommendations?  Thank you.
Tags: juvederm, 2 years, lips
Avatar n tn
OMG!!  You have really scared me now because i had it done about 2 months ago and i hate it, i have got a trout pout and usually i have restylane, which i love and is very natural.  I,ve been waiting for it to go down???