Kenalog Injection

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Kenalog Injection

I am a young female that recently received three Kenalog 25cc injections over the last two months for an ankle injury from my podiatrist.  Over the last 8 weeks, I have had acne and a rash on my face as well as hair loss from my scalp.  I finally realized after getting an injection a few days ago and watching my hair loss nearly quadruple from the prior weeks, that the common link was that I just had the injection.  After seeing my dermatologist and consulting with my podiatrist and my pharmacist, they all agreed that this is the cause.  I would like to know if you know anything about this type of side effect and if so, if the hair loss is permanent or if my hair should regrow once the meds are out of my system and how long that should take, it's been almost 8 weeks, but just almost a week since the last shot?  I believe what I have is folliculitis as my scalp is burning.  I am also wondering if this is how I was affected by this med, should I be concerned about other damage to my system such as thyroid issues or other adrenal type issues?  Also would like to know if you know of any treatments for this condition or what I need to do to try to stop this hair loss before I lose all my hair?  Thank you.