Keratosis pilaris, fungus, Lichen Planus all at once

I'm a 21 year old Asian female. I've been suffering from skin problems all my life and this caused me to be self-conscious about my skin. KP started appearing on my upper arm until it spread to my back,  thighs and legs.In summer I get fungal spots especially on my stomach and my back and you can imagine what my back would look like with the combination of KP and dark fungal spots.Also, I had Lichen Planus and it healed while leaving my skin discolored with dark patches. Some of them faded away but some are still there. I really don't know  how to overcome these issues.  I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed RetinA ,Diprosone(Betamethasone Dipropionate) for the KP and Mikozal (Miconazole nitrate) for the fungus. Nothing seem to work for KP, and the fungal spots go away and come back in summer. For the discoloration caused by the Lichen Planus and KP,I've tried moisturizing, scrubbing, drinking loads of water and nothing worked !!
Please HELP :( !!!

It can be due to keratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris occurs when the human body produces excess keratin, a natural protein in the skin. There is currently no known cure for keratosis pilaris, however, there are effective treatments available which make its symptoms less apparent. Treatment includes tretinoin or Triamcinolone cream or Adapalene, a retinoid medication. Exfoliation, intensive moisturizing creams, creams and lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids and urea may be used to temporarily improve the appearance and texture of affected skin.

For scars, topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

As I can see you are under the right kind of treatment for both lichen planus and kp. I suggest some alternative medicine like ayurveda and homeopathy for the same. But I must warn you that the clinical trials are not sufficient nevertheless they have shown good outcomes. Approach an ayurvedic specialist soon.