LIp vitiligo

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

LIp vitiligo

Dear Sir,
Iam facing problem with lip vitiligo for 3monhts,it started small patch and day by day its incresing,I feel very shy to go infornt of any one and getting fear also,rest of that some places also raised white patches.Recently i consulted one skin specialist he advised me below mentioned treatment.

Melgain lotion applied affected area on lip daily knight
vitiligo lotion other areas
Whit Care caplus
Selvit tabllet

showing the sunlight as per doctor prescribed daily, So pls suggest me im i using correct treatment,In how many days its appear to normal stage pls pls help me in this

Regards
Chinnu
Tags: vitiligo
Lip vitiligo is one of those medical causes which needs long term treatment. The treatment that you have been prescribed is fine. You should follow up with your doctor. Many other treatment options are available but the choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches; their location, sizes, and how widespread they are and the option that is convenient to you.

If you do not notice any improvement then you should get a second opinion from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thanQ sir