Large Rash On Both Feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Large Rash On Both Feet

Over the last few months I have noticed a rash growing larger and larger. now, its to the point that it covers pretty my the whole top, sides, and starting to come up my ankle. I am not sure where to start to even try and buy some over the counter medicine. Please, if anyone know's what this is, please respond. It is starting to become painful has I walk, sleep, etc ... Sometimes at night I wake up and both feet itch really bad. I have included a few links to pics.

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/photo0637r.jpg/
http://img151.imageshack.us/i/photo0638.jpg/
http://img179.imageshack.us/i/photo0639.jpg/

Thank You!
It can be due to a small cyst developing under the mole. But If you notice changes in the mole's color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Otherwise it should be left as such.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

From your symptoms the possibility of psoriasis needs to be ruled out. Psoriasis is a non-contagious disorder which affects the skin and joints. It commonly causes red scaly patches to appear on the skin. It can be treated but it commonly has recurrences also. So a regular treatment is required for this. It is thought that psoriasis occurs when the immune system overreacts, causing inflammation and flaking of skin.

I suggest you to get a skin biopsy done from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed.