Large Red Spots
I have a large red spot on the back of my calf and a similar but smaller one on the side of my calf it does not hurt does not itch and i cant even tell it is there unless i see it...it has been on my legs for about four weeks maybe longer i just noticed it about four weeks ago..one looks as if it may be a bruise but i do not remember hitting my leg back there and the one on the back of my calf looks like a red circle with a brown spot in the middle. both of them feel dryer than the rest of my skin.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema  or pityriasis rosea.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

Kindd can you please check out my post. Seems you know a lot about things !
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Weird-Skin-irritaion-NEED-help-/show/965015
My name is chocolate818