Large Round Rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Large Round Rash

My best friend is having a tough time with a rash issue. She has Medium to Large round rashes that started on the torso and are now covering her front, back, legs and some of her arms. She has been to the doctor once and they gave her a cream to use that did nothing. She has had them for a few weeks now and they are spreading. The only other symptom is that they itch. They are a little raised off the skin and are pretty much solid red with just a little white just from where the skin is dry. I cant find a single photo online that looks like it. ANY IDEAS?!!
Tags: rash, itch, red
Hello, just saw you post from a couple of years ago.  Did your friend have any luck in finding out what they were?  I have the same thing only it comes and goes, usually when I'm stressed out or when I feel a little under the weather.  I'm looking for any answers that might be out there.