Laser mole removal?
If I have a mole removed on the back of my head using a laser (it's flat, and about the size of a pencil eraser) will it take out the hair with it? will I be left with a noticeable spot missing on my scalp for a few weeks?

Thanks!
Not to worry you but I have a friend who has a 'tiny' bald spot on his head from getting a mole removed, cause the hair never grew back. But it's honest hardly noticable and it doesn't look bad at all. Make sure to ask your surgeon though if your really concerned!
Yes some hair removal is there when you get a mole removed from scalp with laser or any other technique. Please discuss it with your dermatologist before going in for one.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.