Layer of skin won't grow back
I had a pimple on my shaft of penis. So i pop it now i have a very small dent(it look like layer of skin is missing) it been like a month, it haven't grow back. I think i damage my skin from poking it? Could this be serious, I tried putting lotion on it no help. Any suggestion?
so you squashed this pimple and there is a dent.. is the skin raw/ flesh like? it hasnt scabbed over or anything?
Yeah. There were a pimple with puss got a needle and pop it. now there it very small dents (circle shape). the skin around it is red color. no scabbed. Is there any way of posting a picture or do i have to make a new post.
im not quite sure i havnt posted a photo before but i think you may need to create a new one!
It looked like you had a small cyst and after poking it a small atrophic scar has occurred. With time, this should heal spontaneously and should fill with skin. If it is large or cosmetically unpleasant then collagen filling can be tried but at the delicate skin of penis, it is advisable not to go in for it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.