Leg problems

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Leg problems

So I have a problem with rashes on my legs for some reason and I am un-sure of why.
It happened when I went to the exhibition with my friend, it was extremely hot out and I could feel the sweat on my legs when suddenly, the pores on my legs started to bleed. My friend asked if everything was okay, I told her it was fine and that it happens all the time. To tell you the truth, it happened once before but after that it was just coming back again and again.
Then on my birthday, I went swimming with my friends. I had shaved at the pool right before getting in, okay that was clearly stupid. But after swimming that day, my legs were in intense pain. I went home and got into the tub, sitting in extremely cold water for about half an hour. I got out and my legs still hurt! I found that if I ignored it, it wouldn't be as bad? But the pain was still there.
Then during finals, my friend had a party for her birthday and she had a hot tub. It was going all fine, and I decided I would spend the night, but my legs got a massive rash on them and it was just a pinching feeling, it was intense my legs were on fire just chop them off right now type of pain. That night I had to wake up every half hour to put milk on my legs (milk usually helps get rid of my rashes), but the pain would only be relieved for about 5 minutes or so. In the morning I went to work and the pain was still there all day at work.
But the other day, I went to the lake with my sister and went to the pool there for the water slide and you could see that my pores were starting to open up and I could feel that same intense itch coming on again. So I went into the actual lake  and dived head first into the water. After that, the itching feeling subsided after 5 minutes.
I also have this same itching problem after coming out of the shower, but it also goes away quickly.

So my question is, what the hell am I allergic too? Chlorine? Bromine? Some type of bacteria? Water altogether? My own sweat?!?!
Help!
From the symptoms the possibilities of cholinergic urticaria, hot tub folliculitis and heat rash need to be ruled out. It  is a form of chronic hives that is caused by an increase in body temperature but can be idiopathic also. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the hives. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.