Legs suddenly start to itch, no bug bite, no rash, nothing

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For the past 4 days, I thought a elusive mosquito has been biting my legs and feet. Now I have searched the house TOP AND BOTTOM but I can confirm no mosquito. Also no bugs that bite me. So why is it that the places that itch on my legs and feet look like mosquito bites.

I AM TYPING THIS AND FIGHTING THE URGE TO ITCH AT THE SAME TIME. SOMEBODY ^%$@ HELP ME!

In the meantime I have been using Cortizone10. The initial spots have shrunk but are still present. I am worried for it may be a repeat of an incident a few years back when I had the mosquito bite bumps (for lack of better words) ALL OVER ME. I forget how the family doctor cured it but he told me to stay in cool enviorments, he said it was like "sun poisoning" that started the itching.

Oh btw I also have 1 spot on my left thigh...nope make that 2. I feel it already. NO NEVERMIND it was a normal itch.

Now when I take a shower and I turn on the hot water, in a minute or two my whole body starts itching (since the incident a few years ago, this always happens) but when I use cool or lukewarm water the itching stops and I feel just fine. Before that incident I never had that happen.

I am I worried? Yes. Panicing? No. I am a rational person.

If anyone has a remedy for this, I beg you PLEASE TELL ME.
These symptoms can be due to heat urticaria or cholinergic urticaria. In this hives develop 2 to 5 minutes after contact with a warm stimulus. The hives usually resolve within 1 hour. Antihistamines may be helpful to treat heat urticaria. Some patients have been treated with desensitization with hot baths. You can also apply calamine lotion after bath to alleviate the symptoms.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Wow. Thank you a bunch ma'am. Well, to my surprise as of yesterday, it turns out that there is actually 6 mosquitos in my house and 5 are now dead since my mother told me which means I have been bitten a alot. I really feel stupid now. Sorry about waisting your time on my stupidity. The bites are going away now, don't worry =D. And thank you for responding so fast.