Lichen Planus-Dark brown spots
i had lichen planus on my fore arm.It has been treated now but the dark brown marks remain.Can you please let me know what ointment to use to make them fade away early.
These dark marks can be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation after lichen planus. Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have started using clariderm 4%w/w on the spots..It has been a year since the lichen planus spots appeared.i hope its going to resolve the spots.Do let me know if that is use right thing to do.
You should always use skin bleaching creams like Clariderm after consulting a dermatologist. Clariderm contains hydroquinone and it is not without side effects. It may cause permanent loss of melanin and hence white spots which are difficult to treat. Moreover it is not approved by FDA because it has been found to have carcinogenic potential.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I've had lichen planus for 3 years now and the spots have not budged. I've tried several bleaching and fading creams; prescription and otc.
How long does it take for  Lichen Planus scar to go away? I am using Tacroz as advised by my dermatologist however I am not so convinced and want to know if there is any other cream that could help make the scar go away faster? Please do reply. Thanks.