Lichen Planus on Penis head? Help!
Hello, I believe I have what is called Lichen Planus on my penis. I have just one spot around the rim and was wondering if someone could take a look at the picture and let me know if it is actually what it seems to be. There isn't any discomfort and I was tested for STD's and everything came back negative (syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, hiv, aids).

Any information would be great. I am really hoping it is Lichen Planus and nothing more serious. I have had no markings like this before. I have however had Pityriasis Rosea if that makes a difference.

Thanks again for reading / helping!
I guess I should specify. The marking is dead center, it is painless with a white marking on top. It turns red obviously with friction. It looks semi purple at times.
Please someone read and respond! I am praying it is as simple as lichen planus! I just need a second opinion from my own. I cannot afford to see a doctor as I am between jobs.
Although the picture ir not very clear, the symptoms can be due to lichen planus. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. It is an itchy papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color.
Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

yes it is I have had this since my teens am 48 now ,It comes and goes. Over 30 years ago it was not so bad.Now it has gotton worse there is no cure for it and they don,t really now what causes it .I,ve found out what doe,s take care of it  a little bit after having this on my penis it goes to your mouth ,hands feet .And after coming out of taking a shower it itches real bad so don,t scrach it!or it will spread all over.I now its hard not to becaues at times it is unbearable. Use a clean towel everytime and not to scrach it or it will get worse!Pat dry it.I,ve found out this cream works to but am in Germany the name is Mavena B12 Salbe/Pommade it is vitamine B12 cream it works good for some!,Ive been trying to figur out if it is somthing I eat that has to do with it?I now when I eat eggs it comes back when I stop it goes away.Comes back to and when am around Dusty places too!.I still have it and it drives me crazy.But it will come and go wíth Stress too!.Well I hope I helped a little bit for you people out there in the same situation!.Good Luck!