Light Spots on Dark Skin
My Boyfriend had a Scar on his face by his left eye. The scare went away and now there is a light spot on his skin. Now there is another spot by his chin on the left side. Also i have noticed that they r small light spots starting to appear on our son. What could this be, and should i be worried?
The light spots on dark skin can be due to pityriasis versicolor but it is not contagious. Pityriasis versicolor is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities. Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.