Dermatology Community
Lines Appearing on Forearm
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lines Appearing on Forearm

4742245?1249647222
I have had some weird diagonal lines that look like scars from a knife or cutting myself with something of the sorts appear on my left forearm within the last week.  They have not changed or gone away and could possibly be spreading down towards my elbow (when I first noticed them, I didn't pay much attention, so I am not sure if they have have spread or not).  They do not hurt, are not red, and look indented in my skin as would a scar.  Any clues to what this could be?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I get these lines on my arm too- the only thing I can link it to is not drinking enough water. When i drink lots of water it seems these lines go away- maybe they are a sign of dehydration???
Blank
I have these too! Just started noticing them a few weeks ago. They don't seem to be connected to any vessels so I don't think it's from not drinking enough water. Very Weird. Do they itch you at all? I fist noticed them because I was scratching my forearm a lot. Please let me know what you find. I'm wondering too...
Blank
Did you ever figure out what theses lines were caused by? Recently I have been having a lot of leg twitching, and two similar lines such as the ones on your arm appeared on my leg.  Just now I was putting on makup and saw that one appeared on my face.  I was outside a while today working a track meet, I'm not sure if the sun is to blame or if it is linked with the other two markes that appeared a few weeks ago on my shin.  
I
Blank
Did any of you come to a conclusion about what this is??? I get the same thing for the last few months. They disapper and comeback throughout the day... Weird!!!!
Blank
995833_tn?1375604252
The look of it is of Dermographism ,a form of physical urticaria.ok?
Blank
I have these lines, as well as twitching (someone mentioned) and many other symptoms. That picture looks EXACTLY like my arm. I have Lyme disease and Bartonella. I get these lines when I am symptomatic or when I start antibiotics. I know this thread was years ago, I wonder if she ever found out anything on them?
Blank
has anyone noticed twitching in the leg right after u wake up? and what are these lines seriously i thought once i was haunted lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...