Lip Allergy

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Lip Allergy

Hi! Me too is sufferring from lip allergy! I dont know how exactly I got it but I want to make it go away. At first my lips get very dry in the upper portion (feels like the lip is rough & thick). It's speads all over my upper lip and now on my lower lip. It' itchy, dry, and now I have this small blisters all around my lips... PLEASssee... If there is anything you can help me please...please do!!! It will be much better if you can give me some home remedies. Thank you...
Tags: lips
From the symptoms it can be an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis. For the itching take some antihistaminic like Benadryl. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers