Lip Problems :/
I am getting very frustrated. My life has been paused for 3 months because of this. I had gotten a cold sore...so i thought ...before christmas. It started out as one small red bump off center on the bottom lip. I right away freak out and start searching things to do to get rid of it. I have had cold sores before since i was 6 or maybe even younger. Anyways i start putting ice on it and then i read about salt so i put salt on it and left it there. I wasn't even sure if it was a cold sore or not. Now I'm pretty sure its a scar but theres a red mark there and its been there for 3 months. Sometimes it look completely gone and sometimes its like fire. A couple weeks after that cold sore.. or what ever it was.. i get this bump again on my bottom lip and i start freaking out i don't touch it because i don't want another red mark so i put rubbing alcohol on it and the next day its gone. Little did i know the next couple of weeks several bombs popped up. I freaked out. I got prescribed acyclovir and it didn't go away. A month an a half passes and I'm still getting random bumps that leave and come when they please. I then realize when my lip dries out and i look really closely there is liquid coming out of where these bumps where. My bottom lip is swollen I'm pretty sure i can never tell because my lips are big to begin with but i also had one swollen lymph node behind my right ear for about 3 months too but its gone way down it still a little swollen but deffinately not like how it was i have tired valtrex the brand one and the generic one nothing seems to help. I don't know what it is and i would really like to get my life back on track this whole thing has made me so depressed its horrible :/ also my lips are a little more wrinkly then they usually are.
This lump can be a small cyst, hematoma, mucocele (if present on the inside of lower lip) or a benign growth of the lips. If the lump is painless and not changing in size, all these possibilities need to be evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have finally found something that will make it go away. So apparently i was getting a reaction to something in the chopsticks i was using. Even aquaphor. The doctor gave me a topical steroid an within a day it was gone.