Lip Wart
I have what I think is a wart on my lower lip.  I have tried freezing it several times but to no avail.  I is getting bigger and is very unsightly.  I have soaked it before over the counter freezing and have also used sandpaper to open up the wart before freezing.  Everytime I freeze it about 1/2 the wart gets hard and can be removed.  I then freeze it again.  Not going away!!! Please give me a few more ways.  No health insurance.  Thanks for the help
For small warts that affect only the skin, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.