Lip pores

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Lip pores

It been just over a year since this things on my lip first appeared. Sine then it has happened 3 times. My doctor said it have something to do with a lung infection and gave me and cream for dry skin to put on it but that did not help, the pharmacist gave me lip medex which sorta helps. My lips feel like they've got pores, then they get really dray and feels like sandpaper the they turn black and the healing process starts. It really bothers me, I feel like something is worng. Plz help
From your question, it seems that you are talking about allergy or fixed drug eruption which present as hyperpigmented spots on the lips. FDE or fixed drug eruption may fade slowly and so may take a long time to go away. Although they resolve spontaneously but a oral antihistamine (eg, hydroxyzine) and a topical corticosteroid may be needed. In my opinion, you should consult a dermatologist/allergist for this.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.