Lip swollen on one side
hi
i have my bottom lip a little swollen on one side, not real bad but a little bit and it tingles a bit and hurts but not bad just more of a tingle and burning feeling. there is no sores that i see. It started yesterday. What could this be, its only on one side. I don't think i ate anything that i haven't eaten before and no other symptoms.
It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergy or the start of appearance of a cold sore. Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus. The first symptoms of cold sores may include pain around your mouth and on your lips, a fever, a sore throat, or swollen glands in your neck or other parts of the body.

For confirmation of diagnosis, it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.