Lipoma
I went to a dermatoligest before he told me i had a lipoma on my knee. For some reason it went away by it self after a few months. I just got a new one on the same leg but it's in front of my leg. Could it be possible that it moved? I'm not sure what it's. I'm scare that it's cancerous.
How did the dermatologist come to the conclusion that it was a lipoma?  I ask because I think I have one on my neck and it's big... soft mushy feeling.  I've seen a doctor once for it and she wants to do a sonogram on it, but I don't have the money for that right now.  It's not painful at all.  Lipomas are banign from what I understand.

I doubt yours "moved".  I think your first one went away and you now have a second one.

Thanks.
Lipomas are benign fatty tumors and they appear and disappear on their own. If however you start getting painful nodes on the knee then other possibilities like erythema nodosum need to be ruled out.

Erythema nodosum results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below the knees. If the symptoms are severe then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.