Lips have been red, burning, cracked, and cut for over a year
My lips have been burning, red, sometimes swell up, and have a red outline around my lips. They are also very dry, cracking, and cutting.

I went to my local doctor and he prescribed me with Desonide cream.
It would help for a little, but the pain is still there.

I went to a dermatologist and he gave me a skin patch test. Turns out I'm allergic to a lot of stuff, one being propylene glycol which is found in the desonide cream.
He gave me aquaphor to use. It sorta helps when it's on, but as soon as I wash it off/take it off, the burning would hurt 10x more. My lips would also weep/cry (it's constantly wet). The same goes for vaseline.

I've tried hydro-cortisone, several lip balms including beeswax, anti-fungal cream, anti-bacterial ointment. You name it. I've probably tried it with no success.

I've been taking vitamin B supplements but it's still not getting better.

I drink about 15+ water bottles a day. I also use a humidifier.

The pain also seems to worsen overnight. I wake up about 10 times a day because of the pain and when I wake up, it really burns and is dry and cracked.

Please help, I don't know how much longer I can live like this. This has been going on for over a year. My next dermatologist appointment is in a month... I need help now