Little Blisters on Neck

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Little Blisters on Neck

6560637?1295441640
I have little blisters on my neck and wondering if they'll go away on their own or if it could be something else that needs treatment?

I visited my parents up north and thought it could be because of the cold but it's been a month already since then and they're still there.  The area is itchy sometimes.
Certainly can help if you can upload pictures
Hi DrAttili, I uploaded a picture but not sure why you can't see it...
Look like tiny milial cysts. Fairly harmless but need to be cauterised to take them away. However if you think you are getting more of them, please do send me a further close-up.
If the small bumps are itchy then prickly heat or heat rash is an important possibility. Another possibility is of sweat dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi Dr Attili and Bhupinder,

Happy to say that the area no longer itches.  I still feel little bumps but it's not really noticeable unless one looks really closely. Will check with a doctor as advised.

Thank you!